How to Connect Vizio TV to WiFi Network of Linksys Extender
So, you have successfully set up your Linksys range extender! Now, you are all set to connect your WiFi-enabled devices to its extendedLinksys extender setup-xxx network, right? Looking to connect your Vizio smart TV as well to your Linksys extender's WiFi network? If so, we have got your back! This tutorial will thoroughly guide you on how to connect Vizio TV to WiFi network of your Linksys extender. Let's dive in.
Connect Vizio TV to WiFi
To get started, you need to check the wireless settings of your Linksys range extender. For this, there is a need to access the default web user interface of your extender. Here are three main settings of your Linksys extender you need to note down before connecting to the WiFi network:
- WiFi Network Name or SSID
- Wireless Security Mode
- WiFi Network Password
Find Out Linksys WiFi Network's Settings
Walk through the instructions below to find out your Linksys WiFi network settings:
- Open your favorite web browser on your PC.
- Visit the Linksys extender login web page.
- Log in to your extender using the admin user ID and passphrase.
- Thereafter, head over to the Wireless section.
- Set the Configuration View to see the settings of your Linksys WiFi network and make changes, if required.
- Note down the settings you need.
Once you have noted down the WiFi network settings, you are all ready to connect your Vizio smart TV.
Steps to Connect Vizio TV to WiFi Network of Linksys Extender
Have a look at the steps below to connect Vizio TV to WiFi of your Linksys range extender:
- Press the Power button on the remote to turn on your Vizio smart TV. You can also press the Power button located on your Vizio TV to turn it on.
- Press the Menu button on your Vizio TV remote. You can find the Menu button below the Power button.
- The Vizio TV menu will show on your TV screen's left side.
- Choose the Network option using the up and down arrow keys on your remote.
- Now, press the Ok button present in the middle of the arrow keys.
- Wait until the Vizio TV scans for available WiFi networks.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons on your remote to choose your Linksys extender's WiFi network.
- As soon as you have selected the Linksys extender network, press the Ok button.
- After that, the TV screen will display a keyboard for you to enter the network password.
- Use the arrow keys on your TV remote to go to the correct letters and numbers on the on-screen keyboard.
Press the Ok button.
- After entering the network password, use the arrow keys to select the Connect option.
Done! Your Vizio smart TV has successfully connected to the WiFi network you get after doing the Linksys extender setup. In case you are still unable to connect Vizio TV to WiFi, reach out to our veteran experts at any time. They will help you in connecting your Vizio smart TV to Linksys extender's WiFi network.